Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

What a difference a little sunshine makes. I'm ushering in the first day of Spring by only thinking happy thoughts today -- well, trying :)

No negative political stories (and there are a bunch from this week).
No rants.

This is how the First Lady is celebrating the first day of Spring. Love her (and I'm quite partial to her husband too). I'm going to plant the free tree I got from buying the movie Wall-e...somewhere.

I do have to mention the tragic passing of Natasha Richardson. Broadway dimmed its lights last night for a minute in her memory. My heart goes out to her family, especially her husband and two boys.

I've been busy at work with some writing assignments. Good for me - bad for my sad, lonely blog. I've been interviewing some people/companies for our Brides mag...kind of makes me want to get married! I was just thinking the other night that the only guy that really wanted to marry me needed a green card - and he's gay.

Oh -- I've decided to have a "signature color". Yes, it's pink. No, not blush or bashful. Mine is bright, bold, bombastic fuschia! Look for it.

No comments: