Monday, June 22, 2009

CHEERS

Sometimes you do want to go where everybody knows your name...where they're always glad you came. For me, that place is SideTrack the famed video bar in Boystown. After four days of being literally bored out of my mind (is it really possible that the girl who used to have more friends than anyone couldn't find one person to do anything with?), I decided a needed a little gay pick-me-up. So off I went, dragging my new gay (Hi Parker!) with me to show tune night. Luckily the back bar wasn't crowded and Todd (my frist gay) was tending. He always makes me happy.

Jorge, Tedd, Norbert, Matthew, Walter and Nathan...and part of the cast from Fiddler on the Roof, along with Parker, picked up my mood and kept me company as I set forth to drink all the Captain Morgan. Thanks boys!

No comments: