Wednesday, July 16, 2008

so cool!

On Monday, as usual I was at work reading my political sites. It had been a busy morning with Obama and McCain giving back to back speeches on the war. Chris Cillizza of the Washington Post wrote an article about Obama's speech on his blog The Fix.

The title was "Obama Repositions on Iraq". I read it wondering if I had missed something important since I was getting ready for work, playing with Giselle, packing my lunch, etc while listening to MSNBC. Um..I didn't miss anything. I even read the article twice to make sure I understood. Simply, Cillizza had a bad title.

Luckily the comment section agreed with me. A few of us bloggers (I think I was the 5th or 6th) called him out on his misleading title (some more nicely than others)...and within about ten minutes...he changed the title!

It now reads "Obama Addresses Iraq, McCain Hits Back".

It's something.

No comments: