Wednesday, August 20, 2008

long time, no write

I've been distracted by my new adventures as a freelance writer. I'm learning tons of stuff -- some good, some that sucks. My initial encounters with the editing process have been a bit painful, but seems to subside in my mind once the check FINALLY appears in my mailbox.

I'm finding my voice - slowly, but surely. Figuring out there are some things I'm not so good at and that there are some things I really have no interest in doing. I've found that some stuff is easy, but boring and pays really, really well (and fast). And sometimes, no matter what, they just aren't going to like what you have to say.

I promise to add more posts on a more frequent basis - although I can't promise they won't be political in nature as I'm heading to Denver next week during the Democratic Convention.

Peace out.

Vote your heart.

V

No comments: