Wednesday, February 25, 2009

O in da House

The first big speech in front of The Congress. How did he do?

This is my attempt to "Live Blog" after I've already seen it. This should be fun.

1. He was so excited, he didn't let the Speaker introduce him. (Kind of cute, endearing).

2. Ooh - this should be #1. Michelle in eggplant is hot! He gave her props and found her in the crowd before he started. And (looking gorgeous) she mouthed "I love you" and blew him a kiss...yeah, I'm a sap -- and you know they're gonna hit it later.

3. Pelosi should not wear green.

4. I thought he knocked it out of the part on delivery -- really, the kid can give a speech -- but, for me, it was a bit long.

5. Is Pelosi on a spring? Boing. And she's out of her seat again...

6. Really, he can give a f-ing speech. It seems a bit over-produced.

7. And she's up, clapping again.

8. I love him.

9. He's gettin' tough.

10. Aw, the young school girl said "We Aren't Quitters." (*photo op w/ First Lady)

11. There was a couple of jokes/humorous moments in there too.

12. Boo Republicans.

13. Is that Elvis sitting next to Roland Burris?

14. America Rocks!

15. And, in closing...something about SeaBiscuit.

16. I don't remember such an ovation at the start or the autograph signings at the end before...

17. Seriously, who let the smart, black kid in?

18.. Bad economy - yay America.

19. Um, we have the majority. I'm not bragging. It's just visually obvious for once. There is occular proof.

20. Whew. He did good.

Again.

No comments: