Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Teabagging and Astroturfing

Really. I'm having too much fun with the GPO's latest construct naming faux pas - and how long will it be until someone makes up a lovely lesbian act for the latter?

Ok - I've been reading way too many articles on the Tea Party tax protest (especially when I have an assignment due). I'm going to post a bunch (me lazy)-- read at will (you lazy).

Astroturfing definition.

Piece on Playboy article claiming Rick Santelli's impromtu rant - wasn't.

Daily Kos piece on Santelli, etc.

Talking Points Memo on Freedom Works and how the protests are not organic grassroots movements.

Bribes.

Kos' David Waldmen's coverage of teabagging.

The memo. Better late than never?

Some common sense from Begala.

A guide to tax day.

And the best thing ever said on CNN - The Most Trusted Name in News.

Happy Tax Day!!

No comments: